Toyota of Greensburg - Service Driver (Part Time)
Service Driver - Toyota of Greensburg (Part Time)
Purpose of the Position:
The Service Driver under the leadership of the Service Manager will support the process to satisfy customer demands for Toyota and other vehicles by providing repaired vehicles to customers that will exceed their expectations. The Driver will help the Service Manager oversee and coordinate:
- Customer service operations.
- Pickup coordination of customer vehicles.
- Delivery process coordination of customer vehicles.
- Customer checkout process.
- The Driver will also take action to enhance cross-functional coordination and expand internal communications at the dealership.
- Assist in coordinating customer service operations including customer vehicle pickup and delivery.
- Assist in coordination and communications with service consultants, technicians and customers when needed.
- Report all accidents immediately to manager
- Move vehicles around the lot as directed
- Drop off and pick up customers as directed by management.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
This position is part-time. May need to work Saturdays.