SALES MANAGER - LEXUS OF AKRON
LEXUS OF AKRON-CANTON needs an experienced, energetic Sales Manager immediately. We are looking for an individual with a track record of success and the ability to deliver a superior customer buying experience. If you are a leader with integrity who maintains a teamwork mentality and develops a sales team toward continued success, we are interested in speaking to you.
A candidate must have the ability to excel in an environment filled with high standards and the ambition to achieve aggressive goals. A highly competitive, liberal pay plan is available for the right leader.
- Ability to effectively manage all areas of department, including motivating, coaching and counseling employees.
- Experience with internet and retail tools: V-Auto, AutoTrader, Eleads, and ADP
- Ability to achieve goals and objectives for vehicle sales, gross and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
- Understanding and implementation of federal, state, and local regulations.
- Ability to handle and resolve customer issues or concerns promptly and professionally.
- Ensure high standards are held for delivery of vehicles to customers.
- Ensure that employees understand and follow dealership policies at all times.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with customers and teammates.
Previous experience as an Automotive Sales Manager. Experience and knowledge of finance operations is important for this position.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.