Metro Lexus Car Wash - Customer Service Representatives (PT and FT)
Metro Lexus and National Pride are looking for Customer Service Representatives to work for the Metro Lexus Car Wash.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting in daily operations.
- Always be ready to assist customers with menu options and payment.
- Provide customers with information and benefits of the fast pass program.
- Guide cars onto the track with a focused, pleasant, and competent demeanor.
- Perform visual inspections of the condition of each vehicle prior to entering the tunnel.
- Be proficient with all policies and procedures and able to perform them on a daily basis as needed.
- Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place and organized.
- Keep vacuums unclogged, hoses hung properly, and trash cans emptied.
- Be polite and available to address all customer concerns and handle them in a professional manner.
- Work safely and report safety or maintenance issues to management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Customer service orientated.
- Must be able to stand/walk for duration of shift.
- Work in ALL weather conditions.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- A friendly and energetic personality.
- Benefits include 401K retirement savings plan and company paid training for full-time and part-time associates.
- Full-time benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance. Also, vacation, holiday and sick time.
- Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-Time, Commission
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour