Metro Lexus Car Wash - Site Manager (Full Time)
Metro Lexus and National Pride are looking for a Site Manager to work for the Metro Lexus Car Wash.
The Site Manager directs the overall activity of a car wash location through leading, motivating and developing a site team that delivers a quality customer experience, while being accountable for achieving financial site-specific goals and objectives.
- Drives quality and excellent customer service through the daily management of employees and site programs. Effectively answers all customer questions and handles complaints.
- Manages sales and volume at the site level by directing on-site sales & promotional efforts. Prepares daily deposits, safe reconciliation, and other reports, as required.
- Leads recruiting, hiring and retention efforts for site team. Responsible for ensuring proper staffing and scheduling for assigned location. Ensures all training and development of site staff to company standards. Appropriately addresses employee performance issues and recognizes good performance.
- Monitors and manages site through cleanliness, value, equipment operation and service. Ensures daily openings and closings are on schedule and standards and procedures are maintained.
- Creates and promotes a safe and positive work environment while effectively executing the company safety program.
- Maintenance group
- Operations team
- Human Recourses
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience in a retail or service capacity.
- Degree or certification preferred.
- Mechanical and chemical knowledge preferred.
Skills and Experience:
- Customer service or retail management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Products.
Competency and Personal Attributes:
- Ability to build and foster a “team” environment.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Exercises sound judgment and awareness on site.
- Problem solver.
- Results oriented.
- Ownership mentality.
- Possesses high level of integrity and ethics.
- Excellent communication.
- Lead by example.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Able to work in ALL weather conditions and stand for the majority of a shift.
- Lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds.
- Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation, holiday, sick leave, and company paid training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.