Toyota of Greensburg - Service Porter (Full Time)
Service Porter (Full Time) - Toyota of Greensburg
Purpose of the Position: Toyota of Greensburg is looking for a Service Porter. Under the Service Department, the Service Porter will support the process to satisfy customer demands for Toyota of Greensburg and other vehicles by providing new and pre-owned vehicles that will exceed their expectations.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Utilize alignment audit machine on applicable vehicles.
- Direct customers to available ASM's.
- Perform the following duties at the time of delivery: Move vehicles around the lot as directed and all new or pre-owned vehicles must get a full tank of gas and taken to detail for cleanup prior to delivery to customers.
- Drop off and pick-up customers/salesperson as directed by management.
- Park/Wash customer vehicles.
- Deliver/pick-up vehicles to/from off-site displays in a timely manner; vehicles will be clean for showroom display
- New and pre-owned vehicles will be parked properly around lot with like vehicles and displayed in a straight line and categorized in the manner requested by management.
- Check in/out vehicles from transportation trucks; damage, mileage and equipment
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
- Ensure that all new and pre-owned vehicles have stock tags with a valid stock number. Vehicle keys must have matching information on key tag.
- Help maintain a clean, neat, and safe area.
- Work and drive safely: Comply with all safety and driving rules, use shop equipment and tools safely and wear required personal protective equipment: clothing, footwear, gloves, masks, safety glasses, etc.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver license.
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.