Purpose of Position: The Car Wash position is responsible for cleaning vehicles that have been sold or repaired.
- Preps vehicles for wash and dries them including dressing wheels and tires.
- Vacuums interiors and trunks.
- Cleans all glass components thoroughly.
- Inspects and cleans engine compartment.
- Operates car wash when needed.
- Maintains strict adherence to dealership policy on client vehicle care and operation.
- Assures that every complete job, whether pre-delivery or customer pay meets dealership standards 100% of the time.
- Inspects cars for damage and/body work and report any damage to management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to two years of business experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
- Enjoy working in a fact paced environment.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, urinalysis drug test, and valid driver license (must be insurable).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential responsibilities of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment varies from low to moderate and on occasion high. Driving & traffic conditions will vary mild to heavy.
Pay is $10/hour. Full time benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation, holiday and sick leave and company paid training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.