Lot Attendant - Metro Lexus (Full Time)
Posted On: November 14, 2019
METRO LEXUS is in need of a Lot Attendants to help with our growing business.
** Competitive Starting Pay**
- Report for work at assigned time(s); leave at assigned time(s).
- Wash, vacuum, clean interior and all windows of customer and courtesy vehicles
- Perform general or light maintenance of facility cleaning work areas, service shop & detail shop, specialty tool rooms.
- Keep parking lot & grounds clean from debris
- Move vehicles around the yard as directed.
- Drop off and pick-up customers or loan vehicles as directed.
- Promote customer satisfaction. Answer customer questions accurately and politely. Respond promptly to customer concerns.
- Help maintain a clean, neat, and safe shop and yard as well as the Service Department/Car Wash/Detail area.
- Work and drive safely.
- Comply with all safety and driving rules.
- Use shop equipment and tools safely.
- Wear required personal protective equipment: clothing, footwear, gloves, masks, safety glasses, etc.
- Dispose of cleaners, waxes, and any hazardous wastes properly.
- Report all accidents immediately.
- Assist other associates as needed and/or directed by management
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work weekends and evening.
- Self-motivated, work autonomously, able to achieve daily goals with minimal supervision
Less than high school education; or up to six months of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation, holiday and sick leave and company paid training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.