Toyota of Greensburg - Automotive Sales Consultant
Posted On: November 14, 2019
Toyota of Greensburg - Sales Consultant
Job Purpose: To sell/lease new and used vehicles at dealership gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards.
- Networking and generating a potential customer base for sale of cars.
- Arranging and assisting with test drives for vehicles.
- Offering and demonstrating product details to clients.
- Assisting customers in finding an appropriate vehicle of their convenience.
- Assisting in giving information to customers regarding financing options for vehicles.
- Ensuring proper documentation processes and legal transfer of the vehicle to the customer name.
- Providing necessary after sales support functions for service and maintenance of vehicles.
- Meeting all set sales targets and making evaluation and market feedback reports.
- Keeping track of all the market products and prices.
- Should possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relating abilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve set sales targets.
- Should have technical know-how of all the functionality of the vehicles.
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
- Management is an added advantage.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to two years of business experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good computer skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Available evenings and weekends.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver license.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation, holiday and sick leave and company paid training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.