Metro Lexus Car Wash - Manager in Training (Full Time)
Posted On: November 14, 2019
Metro Lexus and National Pride are looking for a Manager in Training (MIT) to work for the Metro Lexus Car Wash.
The Manager in Training (MIT) is responsible for assisting the Site Manager with directing the activity of a car wash location through leading and supporting a site team that delivers a quality customer experience.
- Direct and supervise employees in the absence of the Site Manager.
- Execute open & close duties and follow designated procedures.
- Assist with training employees.
- Ensure a safe environment for all employees and customers by ensuring compliance with safety procedures.
- Address customer complaints in the absence of the Site Manager.
- Escalate customer complaints to the Site Manager when appropriate.
- Assist with cash management in the absence of the Site Manager.
- Be polite and available to address all customer concerns and handle them in a professional manner.
- Always be ready to assist customers with menu options and payment.
- Provide customers with information and benefits of the fast pass program.
- Guide cars onto the track with a focused, pleasant, and competent demeanor.
- Perform visual inspections of the condition of each vehicle prior to entering the tunnel.
- Be proficient with all policies and procedures and able to perform them on a daily basis as needed and ensure the same for all other employees.
- Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place and organized.
- Keep vacuums unclogged, hoses hung properly, and trash cans emptied..
- Work safely and report safety or maintenance issues to management
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Must be highly energetic, hard-working and goal oriented.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Proven communication and leadership skills are a must.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Degree or certification preferred.
- Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Previous supervisory experience in a customer service industry.
- Proficient with computers including Microsoft Office.
- Previous POS systems/cashier experience.
- Ability to work outdoors in ALL weather conditions.
- Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation, holiday, sick leave, and company paid training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.