Service To Sales Retention Coordinator (Full Time) - Toyota of Greensburg
Toyota of Greensburg - Service to Sales Retention Coordinator
Job Purpose: Meet with service customers in regards to selling them a newer vehicle.
- Appraise all service customers’ vehicles.
- Meet with service customers in regards to selling them a newer vehicle.
- Coordinate the vehicle sale with a sales associate.
- Develop a retention plan using resources from Toyota of Greensburg to create an actionable set of retention measures.
- Track in real time, activities across the dealership related to the overall retention strategies and inform management regarding needed changes to lessen any retention declines.
- Manage the retention functions at Toyota of Greensburg and evaluate the dealership’s wide array of retention programs to ensure repeat customers and make recommendations for continuous improvements.
- Develop measurable retention strategies and action plans for customer retention.
- Identify priorities, strategic goals, and action plans to enhance customer retention.
- Identify dealership policies and procedures that may lead to or contribute to non-retention of customers.
- Collect, analyze, and report customer data on retention.
- Meet and exceed retention goals.
- Should possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relating abilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve set sales targets.
- Should have technical know-how of all the functionality of the vehicles.
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
- Management is an added advantage.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to two years of business experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good computer skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver license.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation, holiday and sick leave and company paid training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.