BILLING CLERK AUTO
Metro Lexus, an innovative Cleveland employer, needs an automotive billing professional. 1-2 years’ accounting experience in an auto dealership required. You supply your skills and willingness to succeed and we’ll provide you with a competitive salary, first-class benefits and a supportive work environment, including a flexible manager. 401(k) with generous match, paid sick and vacation days.
- Record all car sales transactions in the Dealer Management System.
- Review paperwork on vehicle deals from the vehicle sales departments.
- Review paperwork from the finance and insurance department.
- Prepare payments to customers and vendors pertaining to vehicle deals.
- Assist team members with billing questions.
- Prepare various reconciliations when requested.
- Prepare checks for pre-owned vehicle purchases.
- Prepare finance product remittances, process checks and maintain schedules related to these products.
- Work closely with finance department to ensure all deal documentation is accurate and complete.
- Maintain deal log for new and pre-owned vehicles.
- Prepare, package and submit funding packages for financial institutions.
- Reconcile inventory and we owe schedules.
- Coordinate and communicate with team members.