PRE-OWNED SALES MANAGER - METRO LEXUS
Last Day to Apply: March 01, 2017
METRO LEXUS needs a Pre-Owned Sales Manager to support the process of satisfying customer demands for Lexus/Pre-Owned vehicles by providing vehicles to customers that will exceed their expectations. The Pre-Owned Manager will: 1) develop and manage a highly professional and productive sales team; 2) maximize sales revenue and profit; and 3) maintain excellent business relations with customers to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction. Generous pay plan with excellent base salary + commissions + bonuses. Qualifications are Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or five to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. VAuto experience highly preferred. Must pass background check including hair follicle testing going back six months.
- Lead, motivate, and reward the sales associates. Develop the finest, most professional, and most successful vehicle sales team in the market area.
- Work closely with management and other departments to ensure harmonious and productive operations and maximize the success of Metro Lexus. Provide management with sales forecasts and operating data.
- Manage a profitable, safe, and efficient vehicle sales department. Develop and implement sales policies and procedures to increase sales. Plan and manage the sale of vehicles. Develop advertising.
- Maximize sales profits; exceed volume, revenue, and profitability goals. Help close sales. Track labor costs; minimize overtime. Review deals. Ensure associates work productively and safely and are satisfied with their jobs.
- Exceed customer service goals. Provide exceptional service to customers from their entry into Metro Lexus until their receipt of purchased vehicles. Oversee the greeting of customers, presentation and demonstration of products, negotiation of sales, and delivery of vehicles. Ensure associates solve customer problems. Personally handle major problems. Follow-up sales. Track customer satisfaction with product and sales process.
- Control the inventory of vehicles; maintain a proper number and a desired mix of models and colors. Maintain good trading relationships with other dealers. Monitor the demo program and the Service Loaner program.
- Fully coordinate and communicate actions within Metro Lexus with Lexus representatives.
- Manages ten or more associates. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these subordinates.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, coordinating, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsibilities also include sponsoring, directing, coordinating, and supporting project and process improvement teams, and participating in and/or supporting project teams sponsored by other management team members.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Metro Lexus policies, Lexus operating standards, and applicable federal and state laws.
- To perform this job successfully, an associate must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an associate with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities and handle the physical demands of this position within the working environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common automotive and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or five to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Has a valid driver’s license. Is legally able to work in the United States.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential responsibilities of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The associate is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential responsibilities of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment varies from moderate to loud.