Business Development Specialist
Las Vegas, Nevada
Business Development Center Specialist – Automotive
We offer great pay and excellent benefits for an entry level BDC Specialist. If you are a natural communicator and can develop rapport quickly, our dealership needs you. We are seeking a professional to execute BDC customer communications (email and telephone) in a manner that aligns with Lexus and our company's highest standards. Lexus is a premier brand with a strong reputation for customer satisfaction. Come be part of a company you can be proud to work for that values your talents!
- Initiate daily calls to follow up on previous dealership visits to ensure satisfaction
- Encourage customer leads to set appointments to return
- Provide appointment reminder calls and reschedule appointments
- Convert purchased leads to sales appointments
- Understand buying profiles and patterns of typical telephone prospects
- Update vehicle and customer information in CRM
- Answer outstanding customer inquiries
- Track appointments and shows
- Entry experience in auto dealership business development centers
- The ability to manage high call volumes and call lists simultaneously
- Entry knowledge of automotive sales
- Ability to be influential via phone and written communication
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Dealership BDC experience preferred
- Must have valid driver license
- Pass a drug/background screen
Compensation is $14/hour plus monthly commissions for customer appointments and shows.
Available benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K savings plan with match, and other elective options after 60 days of employment. Vacation, holiday, sick leave, and training pay all included. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
We believe our employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results. We are an equal opportunity employer.