Payroll Accounting Clerk
Las Vegas, Nevada
Last Day to Apply: July 13, 2019
Payroll & Accounting Clerk - Lexus of Las Vegas/ Lexus of Henderson
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The purpose is to support an extraordinary internal client experience through teamwork and excellence. The Payroll Clerk will verify, report, and reconcile internal payroll operations ensuring compliance and accuracy. Additionally, the position will support accounting activities in a cross-functional capacity for efficiency of established processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Calculates and verifies payroll adjustments
- Ensures payroll deadlines are met consistently
- Resolves employee inquiries quickly and effectively
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Performing accounting tasks for dealership operations
- Providing cross-functional accounting support
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Fair Labor Standards Act
- Familiarity with time and attendance
- Experience with automated payroll system; UCS/R&R experience a plus
- Proficiency with accounting principles
- Good computer, typing, and ten-key skills
•3-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
•High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or years of relevant work experience.
•All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, urinalysis drug screen, credit report, and valid driver license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, reach, crouch, stoop, talk, hear, walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include options for medical, vision and dental insurance, and 401K savings plan with match. Vacation time, holiday, sick leave, and training available. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as all other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.