Posted On: July 09, 2019
Last Day to Apply: July 31, 2019
Service Consultant -
Our Service Consultants are the face of our service department. That means greeting every customer with a smile and using your customer driven personality to understand their repair needs while making them feel confident that these repair needs will be met. You’ll also act as the liaison between the customer and our Service Technicians, ensuring you are keeping the customer up to date on repair times, estimates, and when the vehicle is ready for pick up.
A typical day, duties will include:
- Upselling additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods
- Providing accurate repair/maintenance estimates
- Adhering to policies on vehicle care and operation
- Following up on each repair, keeping customers informed of progress, and notifying customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Reviewing and explaining repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handling minor customer concerns and complaints and keeping the Service Manager informed of potential issues
- Maintaining Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
- A competitive commission pay plan
- A great working environment where you’ll be supported by a team of professionals
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available & a strong 401K Retirement Savings Plan with match
- Outstanding customer service & follow up skills
- Sales ability & basic automotive knowledge
- Strong computer & typing skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
About our Dealership
We believe our employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the Company. We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results. We are an equal opportunity employer as no person will be discriminated against on any basis prohibited by law, including, but not limited to, race, color, sex, religion, encestry, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran or active military status, pregnancy, genetic information, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or any other bases/characteristics protected under state, local, or municipal law.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career using your outstanding customer service skills, apply today.