Lot Attendant - Toyota of Greensburg
Lot Attendant (Full Time) - Toyota of Greensburg
Purpose of the Position: Toyota of Greensburg is looking for a Lot Attendant. Under the Sales Department, the Lot Attendant will support the process to satisfy customer demands for Toyota of Greensburg by providing an appearance that will exceed a customer’s expectations.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Report for work at assigned time(s); leave at assigned time(s).
- Perform the following duties at the time of delivery: Move vehicles around the lot as directed and all new or pre-owned vehicles must get a full tank of gas and taken to detail for cleanup prior to delivery to customers.
- Drop off and pick-up customers/salesperson as directed by management
- Deliver/pick-up vehicles to/from off-site displays in a timely manner; vehicles will be clean for showroom display
- Help maintain a clean, neat, and safe area.
- Work and drive safely: Comply with all safety and driving rules, use shop equipment and tools safely and wear required personal protective equipment: clothing, footwear, gloves, masks, safety glasses, etc.
- New and pre-owned vehicles will be parked properly around lot with like vehicles
- Check in/out vehicles from transportation trucks; damage, mileage and equipment
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver license.
- Basic computer skills
- Report all accidents immediately to manager.
- Assist other associates as needed and/or directed by management.
- New and pre-owned retail vehicle areas will be displayed in a straight line and categorized in the manner requested by management.
- All keys are placed in the corresponding Keytrak system with their associated fobs.
- Ensure that all new and pre-owned vehicles have stock tags with a valid stock number. Vehicle keys must have matching information on key tag.
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.