Toyota of Greensburg - Delivery Coordinator (Full Time)
Posted On: August 06, 2019
Toyota of Greensburg is looking for a Delivery Coordinator
Job Purpose: The Delivery Coordinator, under the guidance of the Sales Managers, will assist customers in resolving concerns with vehicle technology features for all vehicles.
** $10.00/hr + Commission **
- Present Toyota products in an effective manner that ensures customer understanding.
- Maintain a high degree of product and technical knowledge. Conduct continuous research and maintain a collection of product and technical information.
- Resolve customer inquiries for vehicle technology issues.
- Troubleshoot Vehicle Technology features.
- Master product knowledge on all vehicles.
- Sell vehicle accessories offered by the dealership.
- Develop and practice presentations for all vehicles and their features.
- Maintain and utilize a collection of technology information and resources to assist in explanations.
- Assist customers in the delivery of their vehicles and personalize those deliveries to their needs.
- Demonstrate vehicles features, technical and dynamic systems, and controls.
- Introduce and explain quick guides and online resources for more in-depth information.
- Create a smooth transition from the LDS (within 30 days of purchase) to the LTS (after 30 days) for future needed information.
- Maintain a log of all customer deliveries.
- Follow up on delivered vehicles within a specified amount of time to ensure customer satisfaction and understanding of featured technology.
- Assist in the design of the training curriculum.
- Train Sales Staff and other dealership personnel on new technology.
- Pro-actively engage with customers who visit the dealership to answer questions and respond to concerns.
- Pro-actively collaborate with the Sales department to assist customers with their technology concerns by appointment.
- Oversee deliveries for the sales team ensuring proper information is explained.
- Any other related responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Should possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relating abilities.
- Has functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Ability to learn new technical skills and knowledge quickly as it relates to new industries, companies and products.
- Excels in technical courses and seminars.
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
- Automobile experience a plus.
- High school diploma and higher education, plus one to two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Must have the ability to operate a computer proficiently. Ability to comprehend and analyze technical manuals.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver’s license.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation, holiday and sick leave and company paid training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.