Toyota of Greensburg - Master Level Automotive Technician
Posted On: September 06, 2019
Master Level Automotive Technician- Toyota of Greensburg
Master Level Automotive Technicians will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance as well as identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions. Master Level Automotive Mechanics can expect to work with State-of-the-art equipment and have the opportunity for career advancement.
- Discuss with customers and service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Test-drive vehicles to test components and systems. Use diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain and repair vehicle automotive systems.
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
As a Master Automotive Technician you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations (Including Driver's License)
Operator's Driver's License; State Inspection Licenses
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds and frequently lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.