Accounting Clerk (Full Time) – Metro Lexus
Posted On: August 14, 2019
Metro Lexus is looking for a full-time Accounting Clerk.
** Competitive Wage **
- Complete reconciliations.
- Daily banking activities.
- Conduct audits.
- Work with schedules.
- Able to work independently and to keep information organized and confidential.
- Compile, sort, copy and file records of office activities, business transactions and other activities.
- Able to pass our background screening process.
- Demonstrate basic accounting skills and knowledge of routine accounting functions.
- Demonstrate good computer skills and a working knowledge of dealership computer systems.
- Demonstrate 10-key skills.
- Proficient in excel.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Is able to follow detailed instructions.
- Is able to communicate effectively – orally and in writing.
- Understand productivity measurements.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Accounting background and an associate's degree in accounting preferred.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.