Express/Lube Technicians - Metro Lexus (Full Time)
METRO LEXUS needs express/lube techs. We offer an excellent hourly wage. We have benefits including health insurance, 401(k) with match, life, sick pay, vacation, holidays and state of the art equipment. Great position with opportunity for advancement. Previous tech experience preferred. Hours include every Saturday and flexibility Monday - Friday.
- Report for work at assigned time(s); break and leave at assigned time(s).
- Support maintenance operations; meet production goals set by management.
- Receive Repair Orders from Lead Technician (Group Leader).
- Complete assigned customer and warranty services or repairs (air conditioning services or repairs, brake adjustments or repairs, engine repairs, oil changes and lubrication, tune-ups, welding, etc.) productively.
- Comply with all published work procedures, technical bulletins, etc.
- Fully utilize technical training received.
- Continued technical training to meet standards and skill improvement.
- Ensure services and repair meet quality standards.
- Dispatch serviced and repaired vehicles to be washed and cleaned.
- Draw parts and supplies from inventory; use economically. Record usage.
- Prepare accurate records of all service, brake, repair, and warranty work completed.
- Maintain an inventory of normal mechanic’s tools (chisels and punches, hammers, screwdrivers, socket wrenches, wrenches, etc.) not normally supplied by the Service Department as “special tools.” Properly safeguard all shop tools and equipment and all personal tools.
- Work safely; comply with all safety rules. Maintain a clean, neat, and safe work area. Use shop equipment and tools safely. Wear required protective equipment: clothing, footwear, safety glasses, etc.
- Dispose of all wastes properly —particularly any special or hazardous wastes.
- Report all accidents. Further, report any situation or condition that could jeopardize the safety, welfare, or integrity of Lexus, associates, or customers.
- Fully coordinate and communicate actions with group leader, service consultants, associates, and, as needed, with customers
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to two years of business experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Has valid driver’s license. Is legally able to work in the United States.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation, holiday and sick leave and company paid training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.