Digital Retail Representative - Metro Lexus (Full Time)
Metro Lexus is looking for a Digital Retail Representative – Full Time
Are you computer savvy with great customer, computer and phone skills? Have you always had the ability to communicate with people and relate to them quickly? A Digital Retail Representative might be the job for you! Metro Lexus offers a first class facility, outstanding benefits and the chance to represent world class luxury vehicles.
- Responsible for internet leads. Including responding to leads in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Communicate effectively with customers according to their preferred method of communication (phone, text, video, email or in person).
- Confirm sales appointments.
- Follow-up on all unsold customers.
- Schedule appointments with customers.
- Providing necessary after sales support functions for service and maintenance of vehicles.
- Excellent follow through and follow up skills.
- Good computer and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Sales experience a plus, not required.
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
- Fluent in multiple languages a plus, not required.
- Available evenings and weekends.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test and a valid driver’s license.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation, holiday and sick leave and company paid training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.