Client Call Center Representative - Metro Lexus (Full Time & Part Time)
Client Call Center Representative – Metro Lexus (Full Time & Part Time)
Job Purpose: Ensure all business sales opportunities are effectively maximized by following-up with customers regarding the services they received while at the dealership and/or upcoming services needed.
- Follow-up with customers regarding the services they received while at the dealership.
- Update customer profiles with email addresses, phone numbers, addresses, etc.
- Call customers and remind them when services to their vehicles are due (inspections, oil changes, etc.). Including: Gather customer information and set appointments & track show and sold appointments on a log.
- Ensure sales and service consultants follow-up on information requests from customers.
- Answer all incoming calls and emails in a timely manner remembering to speak clearly and identifying yourself.
- Return calls promptly that have been left on voicemail.
- Support internal customer needs as requested.
- Should possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relating abilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to deal courteously and effectively with customers and other associates by providing exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate excellent telephone etiquette.
- Be able to get along and work effectively with associates.
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to two years of business experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good computer skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Available evenings and weekends.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver license.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation, holiday and sick leave and company paid training for full time associates. 401k retirement savings plan and company paid training for part-time associates. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.