Sales Consultant – Lexus of Henderson
If you’re ready to join a growing professional sales team, now is the perfect time to join our team. This is an opportunity for you to turn your sales talent and excellent customer care and into a profitable career. The sky is the limit for highly motivated, results-driven team players who want to not only close the sale, but to turn new buyers into lifetime customers.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory in a knowledgeable manner
- Implement strategies for increasing market share
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to exceed minimum dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be capable with computer software and technology
Education and/or Experience
Education and/or prior sales experience a plus.
Guarantee pay of $1250 per bi-weekly pay period for up to first 3 months of employment until conversion to generous commissioned pay plan.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental, flex spending account options, life and AD&D insurance, and a 401K savings plan with a 4% match and a two-year vesting period. Paid time off, holiday, training, and initial guarantee pay.
About Our Dealership
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results. We are an equal opportunity employer.