Las Vegas, Nevada
Posted On: July 15, 2020
Lexus of Las Vegas Car Washers Needed!
Our full-time Car Washer position responsibilities entail driving, cleaning, and preparing vehicles serviced or sold by Lexus of Las Vegas. Come join our fabulous team and enjoy a great environment! We have a strong history of growth throughout our dealerships and are proud to be listed as a Top Workplace for 2020!
* Cleaning, refurbishing, and prepping vehicles efficiently and effectively: exterior, interior, underside, trunk area, under hood, etc.
* Drive vehicles from service parking, shop, sales areas, and deliver to service drive (or necessary area).
* Follow procedure with using appropriate tools for the respective vehicle surface.
* Ensure working area is kept clean and supplies are prepped and replinished.
* Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
* Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
* Inspect quality of work performed to ensure cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
* Must meet company’s requirements for employment
* Must have a valid drivers license
* Ability to operate an automobile carefully and safely
* Ability to exercise good judgment, follow direction, and provide good customer service
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
* Able to withstand inclement weather and outside working conditions
* Lift up to 50+ pounds
* Able to stoop, kneel, crawl, reach, see, talk, hear, and handle supplies, surfaces, and equipment
* Regularly exposed to a wet/potentially humid conditions, fumes, and chemicals
Full time position pays $12/hour, and shift is from 9am-6pm Mon-Fri with Tuesdays off and Saturdays from 7am-4pm. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, flex spending, and life insurance options, 401K retirement savings plan, paid time off, six paid holidays, and company paid training. Our company maintains a strong commitment to equal employment opportunities for candidates and associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of performance and competence without regard for race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.